Friday 14 March 2014

OOTD #2


It has been so sunny here in Stockholm this whole week, by far the sunniest in a long time. Hope you all have had as much luck as we have, with the weather here in Sweden. As it was so sunny outside, I wanted to spend as much time possible outside before it becomes cold again. Apparently it's supposed to snow, but I really hope not. Since it was such nice weather, I thought I would do an outfit of the day outside and also it has been quite a while since my last one. Sorry that i'm squinting in my photo, the sun was pretty blinding. 







I didn't think it was warm enough to wear just a t-shirt and shorts or a skirt, but was able to start wearing my ballerina shoes and lighter clothing. Hopefully I can start rummaging for my spring/summer clothes soon :) 





♥ Sweater - Gina Tricot
♥ Shirt - Ralph Lauren
♥ Trousers - H&M
♥ Shoes - Zara 

No comments:

Post a Comment