Wednesday 12 March 2014

Liebster Award




A couple of days ago I was nominated for a 'Liebster Award' by the lovely Rachel from Chicglam. I am really honoured that she would pick me. Really made me happy. Don't forget to check out her blog. Here is the link - Chicglam.

For those of you who don't know what a ‘Liebster Award’ is, it is an award to give recognition to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word “Liebster” has German origins and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, and pleasant. By following some basic rules (answer 11 questions set by your nominee, write 11 additional facts about yourself, write 11 new questions of your own and pass the award onto 11 other bloggers to answer) it enables readers to get to know new bloggers and connect with a wider audience.


So here are the answers to the questions:

1. What is your favorite accessory?

My favourite accessory at the moment is a little owl that sits on my iphone button. So, instead of pushing that round button at the bottom of the screen, I have a black and gold looking owl.

2. Describe a typical day in your life

At the moment I am at uni, so normally I would get up at around 8am and get ready to catch the bus to uni. Have a couple of hours lectures then group meetings and after, depending on whether I'm tired or not I'll go to dance fitness or spinning. In the evenings I hang out and watch tv with friends or go out. I also make some time for shopping every now and then as well hehe.

3. What is your dream destination?

I don't have one specific destination. I would love to get the chance to travel the world see new places and experience different cultures. Maybe do an inter rail trip through Europe or roadtrip through all 50 states. Also to visit Australia and New Zealand is definitely high on my to do list. That is the dream :)

4. Do you have any pets?

At the moment I don’t have any pets. I used to have two budgies, two turtles and two bunnies when I was younger. My sister on the other hand got two zebra finches for Christmas which have now turned into 18 zebra finches haha. In the future I would love to get a dog.

5. What does fashion mean to you?

Fashion to me is a way to express yourself and make a statement, to stand out from the crowd. It can come in any colour, shape or size. It is really down to the person, everyone has a different style.

6. If you had to choose Makeup or Au Naturel, which would you choose and why?

Oooo this is a hard question. But I would probably choose makeup because it's loads of fun trying different make up products and looks where as going natural all the time would get boring for me. Don't get me wrong though I love going natural every now and then :)

7. Which 3 items would you have if you were in a deserted island?

If I were on a deserted Island I would take a dog to keep my company, an ipad to play games on and a hammock to sleep on.

8. Fashion Icon

I have a hard time deciding there are so many. If I was to narrow it down to my top 3 I would have to go with Jessica Alba, Nina Dobrev and Meghan Markle.

9. Favorite food?

My favourite food is Chinese without a doubt. I know that it’s pretty stereotypical since I'm from China. But then again the Chinese food that I eat isn't actually 'authentic' Chinese food.


10. Meaning behind your blogname?

I don't have a really deep meaning behind my blogname. I actually had a hard time coming up with a blogname as all of the ones I had thought of before I finally created my blog were taken. After a while I just thought that, since my twitter,pinterest and instagram have my first and middle name, I'll just use that. I also wanted to incorporate something lady like and didn't want to take too long on thinking so I took the first thing that came to my head and that was mademoiselle.

11. Favorite Actor/Actress

My favourite actress would have to be Emma Stone and my favourite actor Liam Neeson.


I nominate:








My Questions

What is your full name?

You have 5 minutes to put on make up what products would you use?

Are you a planner or spontaneous?

 If you could have any profession you wanted. What would it be? Skys the limit.

Have you got a hidden talent?

Name a beauty product that you couldn’t live without and why?

Who is your fashion icon?

If you could have any super power. What would it be and why?

Are you a tea or coffee person? 

If your house was burning and you had time to take on thing what would it be?

Most inspirational quote?



Rules: 

You must link back to the person who nominated.

You must answer the questions given to you.

You must pick 11 nominees to answer 11 questions you choose for them.

You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.

You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.




Look forward to reading your answers :)

Please don't forget to follow me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment