Wednesday 8 October 2014

Zara Wishlist: Coat Edition



Zara Wishlist : Coat Edition


Zara has always been one of my favourite clothing stores, but as I am broke at the moment, I try to avoid going past their stores because I know it won't end well. Saying that, I caved and popped into the biggest Zara store today as I really just wanted to admire all of their new collections, especially their coats. I am totally in love with all of their coats, so I thought I would share some of my favourites with you. They are all very autumnal looking and look super cosy. I don't think that the photos do the coats justice so you should definitely go into one of their stores and check them out.



Which coat is your favourite? 


Karen xoxo

Twitter  Instagram  Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment