Friday 24 October 2014

Personalised Photo Magnets*


Sometimes it's hard to find the time to DIY. I was really inspired by others that had created their own personalised photo magnets and I wanted to do the same. But finding the time to get all the stuff needed and at a reasonable price was hard for me. Then I came across PicStick, an online shop that makes personalised fridge/photo magnets. All you have to do is choose the photos you want and upload them. They do the rest.

I'm really happy with my photo magnets and they are currently sitting on my fridge. They have definitely put more colour and life on my fridge door, though I have to be honest the quality of the photos isn't the best. Not sure if that's because I used a lot of phone camera photos or some other factor...

I think this is a really nice gift to give to family and friends. Something more personal than a necklace or make-up.




PicStick have been kind enough to give me a 25% discount code (MADEM25) for everyone to use. Original price i£9.50 and FREE Worldwide Shipping. 


Karen
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment