Saturday 27 September 2014

5 Things : I'm Loving Right Now

I thought I'd start my very first installment on this blog called '5 Things I'm Loving Right Now'. It can be things I'm loving during the month or even at the end of each week. So, this week I've been loving five things, all from different categories.


This weeks 5 loves are:


Make up - Nanshy Blending Brush*
I received this blending brush from Nanshy a couple weeks ago and have been absolutely loving it. I use it both for blending in my concealer and eyeshadow and it blends in really nicely. The bristles are synthetic and feel super soft on the skin. What really drew me towards the brand is that all of their brushes are cruelty free and 100% vegan. They also claim that the bristles are soft and keep their shape even after cleaning them and I can vouch for that. They keep their shape and stay just as soft and are also really affordable. If you would like to check out their brush collection click on the link nanshy.com/masterful-collection/ 







































Book - Insurgent
Last wednesday I decided that I would make time in the evenings to read a book as I haven't in forever. So I turned over a new leaf and decided to pick out a book from the library. As I really loved the movie 'Divergent' I thought i'd start reading the sequel. I'm already half way through the book, it's such a page turner, and keeps on getting more exciting. Definitely worth a read if you liked 'Divergent' and also 'The Hunger Games' as it is quite similar.






































Fashion - H&M 
I found a pair of black super stretchy 'Treggings' at H&M. They have fake pockets at the front and real ones at the back and are high waisted. I love the fit and have been getting a lot of use out of them recently. I also picked up this gorgeous dark green checkered shirt (it was love at first sight..) and since we are slowly moving into the autumnal season I know I'll get a lot of wear out of both of them.









































Movie/Tv Series - Guardians of the Galaxy
Such an awesome action packed movie and naturally Rocket and Groot are my favourite. If you're a Marvel fan then you are definitely going to love watching this. It's got a lot of action and is hilarious. The two most important key things in a movie for me. I don't want to spoil the movie for you so just go and watch it. You're going to love it!



Music -  Girls (The Knocks Remix) The 1975
I love The 1975 and happened to stumble upon a remix of one their songs, 'Girls.' I absolutely love the remix. It's so different to the original version, so upbeat. They are both awesome so I don't really have a preference as they are so different, but if you get a chance definitely have a listen.



Hope you enjoyed reading :) 

Karen xoxo



What are some of the things you're loving at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment