Friday 5 September 2014

Battersea Park | Foodie Festival









 About three weeks ago I arrived in the UK and one of the things I had planned was to go to the  Battersea Foodie Festival. I had found a Groupon coupon days before flying to the UK and, as it two for twelve pounds, half the price of a regular ticket, I could not refuse. I didn't have such high expectations nor did I know what to expect. I was just happy to know that there would be crazy amounts of food. 

Who knew one could have so much fun at a Foodie Festival. There was live music and plenty of food and beverage taster stalls. By the time lunch came round I had filled myself with just tasters. There were so many different stalls from all over the world. My favourite would have to be the twisted potato on a stick with bbq seasoning, not very original I know but it was so good. And the amount of alcohol tasting was crazy. I reckon one could've gotten drunk tasting all that wine, cider, and vodka they were handing out.

All-in-all it was such a great experience. Definitely worth 6 pounds for all the free tasters and other freebies. I will definitely be going again next year. I would definitely recommend it to those who love to try different cuisines and just want to have a chill afternoon with partners or/and friends.

Hope you enjoyed reading :) 

Karen xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment