Saturday 13 September 2014

Just Landed : H&M Perfume Dupes

Why buy a perfume that costs you almost a whole day's salary when you can buy one for a fraction of the price and it smells exactly the same?

A couple of days ago I got sucked into H&M by their special offer on jeans, (Buy one get one 50% off), as I was in real need of some new jeans. But in the meanwhile I got a bit side tracked and started to smell all of their perfumes and happened to stumble upon some familiar scents.




From left to right:

Cuté smells exactly the same as Chloé. It seems as though they also wanted to incorporate the e with an accent as well. The colour of the perfume is also very similar.

Sweet rose is an exact replica of Amor Amor by Cacharel. The colour of the bottle and packaging are also very similar to the high end perfume.

In is also extremely similar to the new release Sì by Giorgio Armani and again the packaging and design of the perfume look almost identical.

I did a little bit of research and found out that these perfumes are actually from Poland and have a site of all the perfumes that H&M are selling, but it doesn't seem like you can buy from them directly. These perfumes can be found in H&M in Sweden. I'm not sure though if they are sold in H&M in other countries but would love to know.

All dupes are 40kr at H&M where as the high end perfumes are priced somewhere between 400-600kr. I think we've hit the jackpot. These perfume dupes are an absolute bargain and they are all eau de parfum. Well I know where I'll be getting these perfumes from now on.



Which one is your favourite? Will you be purchasing any of the dupes?



Karen xoxo

Other social media you can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment