Thursday 31 July 2014

Five Summer Scents




Happy last day of the month everyone. I hope everyone has had an awesome July with wonderful warm weather. It's been crazy hot this whole month, with only one day of rain and even then it was really hot. As I have been pretty much makeup free this month, I didn't have much to report back beauty wise. I have, however, been wearing a ton of perfume everyday for the sake of the people around me and also for my own pleasure of course. It's been roughly 30 degrees this whole month so the amount I’m sweating is crazy, probably a world record. So I definitely thought it would be a good idea to spray something nice on my body.

So here are my top five summer scents:

Roger&Gallet - Rose
This is probably my favourite of favourite scents out of the five. It smells of sweet roses and has a very sophisticated scent.

The Body Shop - Madagascan Vanilla Flower
I absolutely love vanilla so there was no doubt about this scent. It doesn't smell like normal vanilla, it has a sort of hot climate vibe of vanilla, if you get what I'm trying to say.

Vera Wang - Princess
I have had this perfume for as long as I can remember and repurchased it over and over again. It's really hard to describe the scent but I’m going to give it a go. It's quite a sweet and calming smelling perfume and really does smell of what I would picture a princess to smell like. Ok that was an awful attempt of describing the perfume, so you should definitely just go and smell it for yourself hehe.

Dior - Miss Dior Cherie
This has a florally sophisticated scent and I absolutely love it. I actually have the deodorant instead of the perfume as it is a lot cheaper, so why not. It smells exactly the same as the perfume.

DKNY - Be Delicious
Lovely apple scented perfume. Though can be overpowering if you put on too much.


So those are my top five perfumes/deodarants/mist
I hope you enjoyed :) xoxo


Other places to find me: 



So what have been your favourite perfumes this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment