Monday 14 July 2014

My week in pictures #1


Instagram account: mllekarenanne

It's about time that I share with you my Instagram photos. I wouldn't say that I have a particular theme going on. They are just photos of my day to day life. I put a lot of effort into them and for some reason I'm very picky in choosing my photos. I have to take loads of photos of the same things till I'm satisfied. I'm not so sure why. It's a compulsion I think.

So here they are. I hope you like them :)


From left to right:

1. Homemade kiwi and lime smoothie. It was like an explosion of goodness in my mouth.

Here's the recipe for anyone who would like to try, it's super easy:

2 kiwis
1/2 a lime
400g vanilla ice cream
1.5dl milk

Pour in the milk first. Then squeeze the lime. Scoop out the two kiwis and add them in. Lastly add the ice cream and blend it altogether. Et voila you have an amazingly tasty and easy to do smoothie.

2. Cute pepper plant I found in the old town in Stockholm. My caption was 'Why buy flowers when you can have peppers.'

3. Enjoying a mojito at TGIF. They do the most amazing mojitos. Also wearing my new &otherstories shirt.

4. Throwbackthursday photo of me and my sister in our matching Chinese outfit.

5. Me and my boyfriend in Uppsala for the day.

6. At Gröna Lund, an amusement park in Stockholm. Yes we went on that ride. 121meters up in the air. Needless to say I was terrified.

7. An old theatre turned into a really cute Urban outfitters store. You can see the changing rooms in the back on that platform. Such a movie feeling I think.

8. My new vintage looking dress from Sheinside. I absolutely love it. The detailing is so beautiful. It reminds me of Dolce&Gabbana styled dresses, but so much cheaper.

9. Lunch out at Vapiano. I love how there is a tree right in the middle of the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment