Friday 28 February 2014

Milan Fashion Week 2014: Moschino A/W Collection


                                                               (Photo Credit: http://www.justjaredjr.com)




(All runway photos taken from: www.vogue.co.uk)


It's nearing the end of Fashion Week and I thought I'd share with you the collection that made my day a little more colourful, literally, and for some reason has been at the back of my mind ever since. Yes, it's Moschino's A/W collection by Jeremy Scott. I don't know what exactly drew me in, but I just loved the creativity/playfulness and the attention to detail on the dresses. If you look closely you can see the barcode and other intricate details on the dresses. So I picked out a few of my favourites from the runway, as well as a photo of Rita Ora rocking one of Moschino's pieces.

Usually I'd be all for sparkly and elegant dresses, as i'm not a very daring type person when it comes to fashion, however every now and then I get that little urge to wear something out of my comfort zone and this collection just hit the spot.

Hope you enjoyed reading :)

My next post will be a review of februarys Glossybox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment