Monday 24 February 2014

Michael Bublé and my OOTN

Happy Monday Everyone!! 

So yesterday was a day that I had been waiting for, for about a good four months. Four months for what? Four months since I had bought the concert tickets to see Michael Bublé. I was especially excited as it was my first concert ever. I know, i know i'm 21 years old and haven't been to a concert before and actually I have no good excuse. I guess I never got round to it. 

I was so nervous before we got to the concert, as I had no idea what to expect. But at the same time I was scared my expectations would be too high. Though, when i got there and sat in my seat I was just so excited. They started off with an opening act, a band called Naturally 7, who sung acappella. They were amazing. They were able to mimic different instruments like the trumpet, drums and guitar with just their voice. It may sound silly, but I was completely gobsmacked. 

Finally the time had come for Michael Bublé to come on. My heart started racing and the suspense was building and then there he was. It all felt so surreal. But I was so happy that he sang all my favourite songs. Each number was so spectacular. For one there was fire flaming out of the stage, then some sort of fireworks and raining heart confetti. He is just so amazing live. I was so overwhelmed. But I will shut up now as I could go on and on. As you can obviously guess, I absolutely loved it. I was lucky enough to get a few good pictures of him in the flesh and on screen so I thought I'd share a couple with you. You can also see the outfit I wore to the concert down below. 

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed :) 

















♥ Jacket - Zara 
♥ Dress - Gina Tricot 
♥ Necklace - Ur&Penn 
♥ Clutch - Monsoon 
♥ Shoes - Tamaris 




No comments:

Post a Comment