Sunday 16 November 2014

The Autumn Tag





1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

Pumpkin Spiced Latte for the win!

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

All of the above.















3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

It's hard to explain the genre but during Autumn I like to listen to songs like Heroes by Alesso and The Days by Avicii so I'd say more laid back music. 


4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?

During the Autumn and Winter months I tend to alternate between two perfumes. This year they are Viktor&Rolf flower Bomb and Sì by Giorgio Armani. 


















5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

I have been alternating between baked apple cinnamon and creme brûlée. They both smell heavenly!
















6.  What do you love most about Autumn?

I love the changing colour of the leaves and the crisp air on a sunny day. 

7.  Favourite makeup look?

Dark bold lip. 


















8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?

The fact that christmas is on the way hehehe.


I tag everyone to do this tag! 



Hope you enjoyed reading my answers :)

Karen xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment