Wednesday 26 November 2014

Instagram Christmas Challenge

December is approaching really fast. Time to rummage in the attic and get out all of the Christmas decorations yay!!

As I have been blogging for a little while now I thought I'd do a blogging challenge, but I know already that I won't have the time to do blogmas so I thought I'd try and do the Christmas Instagram Challenge. So I've seen many different Instagram challenges for various seasons on the internet but I thought I'd make my own one for Christmas.

So here is my Christmas Instagram Challenge: You can follow me @mllekarenanne and I'd love for you to join in if you like using the #mllekarenannexmas so that I and everyone else who decides to join in can see all of your photos too. It would be lovely to see everyone's different Christmas experiences.

Let me know if you do decide to join in as I'd love to know! Or share with a friend that you think would be interested. :) 




Karen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment