Saturday 24 May 2014

OOTD #3

I've been waiting a while for it to get warm enough to wear this t-shirt dress. It's now safe to say that it is plenty hot. This is one of the three items I purchased at Primark when I was in the UK. If you think it looks like a pj dress, then yes, I'm not going to lie, I did pick this up from the pyjama section, but I thought that it would look good as a casual t-shirt dress on hot days like this. It's made of very soft thin cotton and is airy which is extremely handy when it's 27 degrees. I'm also wearing a pair of green turtle shell sunglasses from &otherstories, which I'm really loving at the moment. They are very unique as they have chains on the side and are held down by plastic weights in the same colour as the sunglasses. I have also jazzed up the look with a pair of gold eagle earrings and tall chelsea boots. 










 ♥ Short sleeve dress - Primark 
 ♥ Sunglasses - &otherstories
 ♥ Chelsea boots - Office 
 ♥ Earrings - Ur&Penn 


Hope you enjoyed reading :) 
xoxo

Do you like this outfit? Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment