Saturday 11 January 2014

Baby it's cold outside



Welcome to my blog. 


This is my first post. I hope you enjoy :)  

So it's finally cold enough to wear my faux fur headband that I got for christmas. I absolutely love it, it feels really soft, keeps my head warm and covers my ears nicely which is a shocker as most of the hats I have tend to ride up. 

Also, I finally caved in and decided to go have a look around in the sales, although usually, I never seem to find anything that I absolutely love. I tend to buy unnecessary things I never use, or I'm just disappointed that I've been looking around for hours and haven't found anything. 

Surprisingly, this time I actually found a really cute but sophisticated gray coat with poofy shoulder padding. I happened to see this coat before the sales and really liked it but it was a bit pricey then. But now, to my surprise, it was on sale and I knew it had to be mine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment