Monday 30 June 2014

June Favourites ♥



This month has been so hectic with the end of exams, working and applying for jobs that blogging has been taking the backseat. Now that summer has officially started I will have more time to post and ramble hehe. Looking forward to July. Here's to hoping the weather will be better for photo taking. But today I thought I'd round off this month with none other than my June Favourites. Enjoy!

Eau de Lacoste - Lacoste Perfume - I have always been sceptical trying out new perfumes, I don't know why, I just am. But for my birthday I got a Lacoste perfume from my sister and I love it. It has a very florally scent and reminds me of the perfume Touch of Pink also by Lacoste.

Rooibos and Blueberry Tea - Tea Story - I am a tea lover and happened to rummage through the teas of the day pile at the tea counter. I found this tea and after smelling it I knew I had to buy it. It's somewhat sweeter than normal rooibos tea which I like, it means that I don't have to add any honey.

Electric Orange - Maybelline Color Sensational - This has been my staple lipstick for the past few months. I love the bright orange colour and pigmentation of this lipstick. It's also very moisturising to the lips.

The Righteous Butter Body Lotion - Soap&Glory - I bought a couple of mini soap&glory products but lately this has been the one that has been in my bag all the time and used the most. Really handy when I have dry hands, which is almost always at the moment.

Beats Solo HD by Dr Dre - I normally use my iphone earphones but since I have been commuting a lot this month I have used my beats. They are really comfy as they have a lot of padding and are noise cancelling which is amazing. It means I don't have to listen to babies crying, people on telephones and bickering. I'm sure all you commuters know what I mean.



Hope you all have had a lovely day 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment